0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1) A blustering, quarrelsome, overbearing, browbeating person/worker who habitually badgers, is cruel to others and/or intimidates smaller or weaker people at work is ?
2) A shift supervisor who disseminates bullying content (rumors, embarrassing pictures, videos, websites, or fake profiles) on social media websites, on the internet, or by sending text messages to others is ?
3) Repeated derogatory remarks, insults and epithets made to a worker or gratuitous sabotage or undermining of a person’s work performance are examples of ?
4) Yelling or shouting at a coworker and/or spreading false rumors about a coworker during working hours are examples of ?
(5) Assigning excessive assignments, sabotaging work, and/or withholding resources, information and/or tools necessary to properly perform job assignments to decrease workplace success are examples of ?
6) An employee should report all workplace bullying, abusive conduct, or harassment to ?