1 Hour Sexual Harassment Prevention Training for Employees
2 Hour Sexual Harassment Prevention Training for Supervisors
Abusive Conduct Prevention Training
Gender Identity, Gender Expression and Sexual Orientation Harassment Prevention
State laws now mandate that employers provide various types of Workplace Harassment Prevention training to their employees.
For example, the State of California requires an employer having 5 or more employees to provide at least two hours of classroom or other effective interactive training and education regarding (1) sexual harassment to all supervisory employees…(AB-1825), (2) one hour effective interactive training and education regarding sexual harassment to non-supervisory employees…(SB-1343). The training shall include (3) prevention of abusive conduct…(AB-2053) and (4) shall be inclusive of harassment based on gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation…(SB-396)
The following topics are covered in our Sexual Harassment Prevention Training, which incorporates Abusive Conduct -Bullying Prevention Training, Gender Identity/Gender Expression and Sexual Orientation Harassment Prevention Training:
- Hostile Work Environment Sexual Harassment
- Quid Pro Quo Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Groping
- Sexual Assault and Battery
- Gender Discrimination
- Workplace Issues related to Pregnancy / Childbirth
- Gender Identity / Gender Expression Harassment
- Sexual Orientation Harassment
- Third Party Sexual Harassment
- Email/Electronic Sexual Harassment
- Non-Verbal Sexual Harassment
- Retaliation for Complaining about Sexual Harassment
- Remedies Available to Victims of Sexual Harassment
- False Imprisonment
- Abusive Conduct Prevention
- Bullying Prevention
These additional topics are covered in our Supervisory 2 Hour Training:
- Investigation of Sexual Harassment Complaints
- Misconduct Reporting for Supervisors and Managers
- Employer Preventative & Remedial Action to Avoid Sexual Harassment
- Employer Liability for Sexual Harassment
Our 1 hour and 2 hour Online Interactive training also includes 4 mini-quizzes to reinforce the topics learned.
Upon completion of our training, an elegant Certificate of Completion can be printed by the training participant.
We also provide in person Harassment Prevention training for employers who prefer on site classroom training.