(SB 1343/AB 1825 Compliant)
With numerous highly publicized Sexual Harassment/ Sexual Groping incidents recently reported in the Entertainment, Sports, and Political arenas, even the most knowledgeable supervisors and managers must have a solid working understanding of what constitutes Sexual Harassment in their workplace.
Many newly enacted laws require employers to provide Sexual Harassment Prevention training and education to their supervisory employees and non-supervisory employees.
Not to worry, Minnichka L.L.C. Makes Sexual Harassment Prevention Simple.
The following topics are covered in our Sexual Harassment Prevention Training, which incorporates Abusive Conduct-Bullying Prevention, Gender Identity/Expression and Sexual Orientation Harassment and Discrimination Prevention Training:
- Hostile Work Environment Sexual Harassment
- Workplace Discrimination
- Quid Pro Quo Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Groping
- Sexual Assault and Battery
- Gender Discrimination
- Workplace Issues related to Pregnancy / Childbirth
- Gender Identity / Gender Expression Harassment
- Sexual Orientation Harassment
- Third Party Sexual Harassment
- Email/Electronic Sexual Harassment
- Non-Verbal Sexual Harassment
- Retaliation for Complaining about Sexual Harassment
- Remedies Available to Victims of Sexual Harassment
- False Imprisonment
- Abusive Conduct Prevention
- Bullying Prevention
These additional topics are covered in our Supervisory 2 Hour Training:
- Investigation of Sexual Harassment Complaints
- Misconduct Reporting for Supervisors and Managers
- Employer Preventative & Remedial Action to Avoid Sexual Harassment
- Employer Liability for Sexual Harassment
The benefits to employers of assuming a proactive stance with regard to Sexual Harassment Prevention Training cannot be underscored enough.
You can easily order and begin your training today at https://sexualharassmenttraining.online/pricing-and-purchase/
Minnichka L.L.C. Makes Sexual Harassment Prevention Simple.